TheWaterboy UV ALGAE-X, 3 in 1 reactor Redesigned and Relaunched!!!

Hi Marco

Please PM price with courier to Jhb for one of these units urgently.

What is the average delivery time via courier to Jhb?

Does the unit come pre loaded with phos remover and the carbon? If not please advise of prices for those items as well.

Thanks

Hi Marco

Please PM price with courier to Jhb for one of these units urgently.

What is the average delivery time via courier to Jhb?

Does the unit come pre loaded with phos remover and the carbon? If not please advise of prices for those items as well.

Thanks

Hi @marco ,

Need a replacement UV for my unit , please send me pricing and include delivery to PTA.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marco, can you please pm me a price on one of your testers for RO water - don't know the name.

Hi Waterboy

Please pm me a price on one of these units plus shipping to jhb.

Thanks,

Hi @Waterboy

I will be ordering a unit next week. Can I ask for the exact dimensions - just the height and width please?

Also I am thinking of attaching the the outlet (assuming its post the UV light if it follows the flow of the RO units) to a phosban reactor that has biocubes in it?

What do you think? Is this a good idea or not? will the power of the pump the unit comes with have enough pressure to push water adequately though the reactor with the cubes?

I will be running this over my sump hence I will not lose much power due to head height.

Thanks

Regards
Breado

Hi @Waterboy

I will be ordering a unit next week. Can I ask for the exact dimensions - just the height and width please?

Also I am thinking of attaching the the outlet (assuming its post the UV light if it follows the flow of the RO units) to a phosban reactor that has biocubes in it?

What do you think? Is this a good idea or not? will the power of the pump the unit comes with have enough pressure to push water adequately though the reactor with the cubes?

I will be running this over my sump hence I will not lose much power due to head height.

Thanks

Regards
Breado

the unit is designed to run low flow for the contact period on the uv globe,
so yes it will install the way you want......i would not feed the outlet to your phosban reaactor with biocubes

dimesions is 30 cm x 36cm x 15 cm

cool thanks @Waterboy

assuming the dimension are 30 length from side to side of the 2 reactor chamber * 36 top of UV to base and 15 thickness of the unit ?

Back
Top Bottom