FTS Friday

Thanks @JpPaulKruger! I have been a little shy to show it as it's been cycling and looking a little green with hair algae, but it's clearing up nicely now.

Thanks @JpPaulKruger! I have been a little shy to show it as it's been cycling and looking a little green with hair algae, but it's clearing up nicely now.
Lol. @brentch that’s why I haven’t posted pictures on my tank for a while. After my SR60 I had and the issues that poped up, I got rid of it and moved back to a cube. But I’m still not happy with it…

That monti needs a trimming :m01: amazing bud
agreed bud need to the whole left piece , i am scared it does not break how i want it to though , all my sps need to be trimmed they are massive !

agreed bud need to do

the whole left piece , i am scared it does not break how i want it to though , all my sps need to be trimmed they are massive !

would i just stick the frag plug on the actual monti plate ?
Yes or even the frag itself. Monti never wins a battle so the frag will grow perfectly fine. It will slowly encrust over the monti and grow. The monti acts like a rock for more frags. Many reefers do it and ive seen it in person

Yes or even the frag itself. Monti never wins a battle so the frag will grow perfectly fine. It will slowly encrust over the monti and grow. The monti acts like a rock for more frags. Many reefers do it and ive seen it in person
brilliant ! thank bud :) !!!:cheers2:

Back
Top Bottom